Friday, October 22, 2010

Free Automatic Disk Defrag Utility

I have been using IObit’s Smart Defrag utility for over a year now. Truthfully I miss the old Windows XP disk defrag utility where it would show you progress on what was going on. This freeware not only tells you the progress but you can set it up to Auto-defrag whenever your PC is idle. I know a lot of people don’t defrag because they aren’t sure how to get to it and when to run it. I would recommend everyone who wants to keep their PC running smoothly and quickly to download this tool, take a minute to set it up and then let it do the work for you. This tool is also recommended by PC Magazine and Cnet.com

Click here to check out and download a copy of Smart Defrag by IObit.

image

image

2 comments:

  1. I think I am going to install this at school. Both PC's are a little slow. I rarely defrag. because of the time. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got no intelligent comments, but I clicked for you :)

    ReplyDelete