Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Great work at home job for students

 

So I attended the career fair the other day at the U and talked with Apple to see if they had any internships for over the summer. They told me they had something better. They are offering a job for students to support Apple products and work from home. You must be currently enrolled, have at least a 2.7 GPA and be able to work full time in the summer and then 16 hours a week in the fall and spring. They offer benefits such as medical and 401k and you get to work when you want. Sounds pretty sweet. If I can’t get an internship set up I think I will pursue this. Thought I would pass it along in case anyone was interested. Here is the link:

http://www.apple.com/jobs/us/collegeadvisor.html

2 comments:

  1. Does sound good. Guess you have to see what opens up. Let's hope the best for you and your family is the one that works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a great opportunity!

    ReplyDelete